Cortijo Rosas Cantares comprises about a 500 acres of fields, olive groves and pasture as well as uncultivated land with unspoilt Mediterranean vegetation. If you like nature and activity, the small houses in the hills of the beautiful Guadalhorce valley are the very place for you. You can walk and hike or go on bike tours and watch birds. Some of the area’s hot spots for bird watching can be easily reached from there.
We love nature and therefore our fields are cultivated as sustainably as possible and usually the fruit trees are not sprayed. Our olives are bio-certified.
One third of our area is an ecological compensation area, without any cultivation, with partly indigenous (autochthonous) flora and old trees.
Some of Andalusia’s favourite tourist destinations, such as Málaga with the Picasso Museum, the beautiful white towns of Ronda and Antequera or the beaches of Torremolinos are less than an hour away.
The river Guadalhorce flows through the region of Pizarra from North to South. This area consist of some rolling hills, but is mostly known for its wide and luscious fields where, amongst other Mediterranean fruit trees, mainly citrus plants are cultivated. The western part of the area is dominated by olive groves and grain fields. Situated in the middle of this green and luscious plain in the mountanious region of the Sierra de Gibralmora, with its highest peak at 447 m
The fantastic Mediterranean climate for the Málaga region allows you to enjoy more than 300 sunny days a year.
On spiceswidmer.ch you can order our high-quality olive oil and the handpicked pink pepper.
Our terms and conditions
- Minimum stay: 5 nights.
- Check in from 4:00 p.m. / Check out latest by 10:00 a.m. We ask for your understanding that we have to charge a supplement of € 20 for a late arrival after 8:00 p.m., 40 € after 10:00 p.m and 60 € after midnight.
- The rental price includes the following services: water, fire wood, Internet (wi-fi), laundry and final cleaning.
- Electricity costs for light, kitchen and heating will be billed separately.
- Crib (€ 5.- per night) and high chair (€ 2.50 per day) for babies are available. Advance reservation required.
- Please, refrain from smoking in the houses.
- We apologize, but pets are not welcome.
We recommend you hire a rent a car well in advance.
There is a variety of rent a car companies situated at the airport. Alongside the internationally well known firms there is Prima Rent a Car a very recommendable and reliable service provider that delivers your rental car without long queues , directly at the exit of the airport in Málaga. For more information and booking click on the logo below or send uns an e-mail.